Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pics finally!

Just had some free time to load some old pictures while I'm waiting on my brother's flight to arrive. Hope you enjoy them!

The above picture is Erika, Caitlin, Me, and Terri (from left to right) on the tro tro ride out to go paragliding. We were all exhausted from staying up the whole night before having girl talk/gossip hour...well 8 hours. I think we managed to get about 2 or 3 hours of sleep. Then we couldn't sleep on the tro because we had finished our conversation from the night before. These girls rock my world!

This is the same wild bunch, Me, Erika, Terri, and Caitlin (from left to right). This is our pre-flight picture! We took it during the opening ceremonies when we couldn't manage to focus on the speaker because once again we had too much girl talk to catch up on!


This is Terri flying off the edge of the mountain! It also shows a great view of the town we landed in. She ran off the edge of the mountian with her arms out like she was going to just start flying, it was the funniest thing ever!



The picture to the right is the crazy friend Terri that I am always talking about. I love her to death! She lives in Techiman where we did our first 3 months of training. She is one of the first stops on Griffin's trip, my brother.

The picture to the left is a of my skid marks from my not so great take off. It took me three tries to get up in the air! Ian is standing next to me, he was my tandom master who was riding on my back while I protected him from getting dirty while we ate it.

Switching over to the St. Patty's Day party...all the free green beer you can drink at Ryan's pub. This is Brady and I! She is one of my best buddies, she is a second year volunteer! We had a blast! (Brady on left!)




The picture on the right is Me, Brady, and Marisa wishing everyone back home a Happy St. Patrick's Day!







No more green Beer! One, two, three, floor! Lol! It was a good night!

I'm out of time on the computer! Next time I find time I will try to post some pictures of the trip with my brother and some of my village pictures. I miss you all!

No comments: